Pay-as-you-go Online Content Management Service tailored for Businesses including:
- Consulting Firms
- Shipping Firms
- Manufacturing Companies
- Service Providers
- Retail Shops and Wholesalers
- Small Business Owners
Choose the perfect plan
Choose a Plan that fits both your budget and your organisational needs.. Feel free to ask any questions via our chatline at the bottom of your screen
All Our Plans Include
Frequently asked questions
- Unbeatable Benefits:
Quadro service gives you a fully furnished website integrated with Social Media, which is constantly updated with Content to get your followers forever Engaged online.
- Respected Brand:
As the World becomes smaller through technology, more and more people turn to the internet for solutions. Having a great online presence does not only give you a competitive edge, but draws respect from your Stakeholders.
Follow these Simple Steps:
- Fill the Online Registration Form and submit.
- Pay registration fee and required service charge via Momo as indicated on the form.
- Send content for work process to begin.
Yes there are, and these are the attached discounts:
- Quarter (3 Months): no discount
- Half-year (6 Months): 5%
- Annual (1 Year): 10%
- Multiple (2 to 5 years): 20%
UMS goes through all Text Content and Edits where necessary to make all your content Search Engine Optimised. This makes your content highly discoverable online.
Photos are edited and tagged before uploads where needed.
- Audio and Video:
You must however edit your Videos and Audios before submitting to UMS for configuring and uploading. In the case where you do not have an in -house editor, you can check out our Media Editing Packages.
- Website Up:
It takes up to 48 hours for your website to be up after making your first payment. This however would be in it’s plain form (without much content).
It takes up to 30 days for the website to be fully integrated with Social Media and all other features.
- Content Upload:
Standard duration for filling it up with content is 30 days; however this is based on the client’s provision of content
- UMS does not charge you for building a website, but rather only for the management of the website.
- This is a paid subscription service which provides you a website as part of the service. As long as you are subscribed to the service you own the website. The moment you default or terminate your subscription, you lose every service that comes with it including the website.
- If you wish to have a permanent stand-alone website designed for you outside this subscription, please check out our website packages. Note that you have to pay domain and hosting fees separately for it as well.
- Use the chatline at the bottom of the screen if you have any further question.
The are 4 kinds of Content which, you must submit, based on the package you choose:
- Text Content
UMS as Expert Content Managers publish the content you provide on your behalf. This is because all Content must first be optimised for search engines. All you have to do is to submit all your content to UMS.
- File Preparation:
Sort out all your content carefully by properly naming and grouping your files.
- Photo, Audio and Video Uploads:
Kindly upload all your content be it Photos, Audios, Videos to Google Drive and share the link with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text Uploads:
Send Text content using Word Documents or Directly in Email via email@example.com
- Content Collection:
On rare occasions an agent may have to visit a client’s worksite to collect content. In such instances, the client provides transportation.
- Check Updates Directly:
Online services are clearly visible when rendered. Check your website and social media pages for all updates from time to time. It is important to check the
- Use Stats Tool:
Current State of your website by clicking on the “Stats” tool when you scroll down to the bottom of your website.
Yes you can. It is important that you track the number of visitors that come to your website from time to time. Scroll down to the bottom of your website and look out for “Stats”. Click on it to view information regarding the current state of your website.
Yes you can. However by default UMS monitors all Chat lines on behalf of Clients to ensure that all chats receive prompt response. Granting you access to the chatline response would mean that UMS would not continue to monitor your chatline fully.
UMS never wishes that service is terminated, however if it so happens, UMS does all it can to safe guard the interest of the Client.
The following process takes place at Termination:
- Updates are stopped
- Website is Taken Offline (closed)
- E-mails are Taken Offline
- Social Media integration system is removed.
- Access to all Social Media Accounts are handed back to client after any outstanding payment is cleared.
- UMS exits all Social Media Accounts Permanently.
- Grace Period:
Clients have a 20-day grace period if they default in payment, after which if not redeemed, the service is Suspended. In a suspended state, all updates will be placed on hold, however all platforms will still be active.
The service is terminated after a 60-day default in payment.